WebD2 Club Meeting Minutes
Thursday 25 FEB 2021
3:30 - 4:30pm
- Robert Buchholz
- Brian Kallie
- Adam Bruce
- Mike Wortman
- Sarah Vaughan
- Jennifer Strader
Agenda – Open Agenda
- Brief Introductions
- WebD2 Website
- PodCast – Inspect Element
- Trello and Slack
- Next Meeting
- Sarah is first semester in the Web Design Tech Program
- Adam is third semester Web Development
- Brian is in the Web Development Program
- Mike just finished the Web Development Program
- Jennifer is third semester in the Software Support Program
- The site is built in WordPress
- Robert has been maintaining
- Brian is taking the lead in website maintenance.
- Robert asked us all to assist if we are able.
- The subject of the podcast will be CSS
- Anyone can participate
- As of the meeting Frank and Jennifer were going to be on the podcast.
- It was discussed that the podcast format works best with 2 to 3 people on mike.
- We need help scripting.
- Some felt that we should keep it unscripted
- We discussed having a script but just using it as an outline.
Trello and Slack
- Robert gave a brief overview of both
- Slack is much Microsoft Teams with channels on different subjects.
- He added a questions channel for us to post questions
- Trello is in a board format with cards that track what is being worked on, who is working on it and what the progress is.
- Brian will post website work on Slack and make cards in Trello
- Robert is going to set up websites for Adam, Jennifer, and Sarah.
- We will follow-up on WebD2 and Inspect Element
- Officer position paperwork should be signed by next meeting
- Next meeting is scheduled for March, 11, 2021 from 3:30 pm central time to 4:30 pm