WebD2 Club Meeting Minutes
* April 8, 2021
* 3:30 – 4:30pm
- Robert Buchholz
- Brian Kallie
- Jennifer Strader
Agenda – Open Agenda
- Website Database
- Registering for Classes
- WebD2 Site
- Next Meeting
- Jennifer asked if there was a simple way to save some visiter comments to a database
- Brian suggested looking in google. There could be some type of prebuilt guest book.
- Robert found http://www.bdnyc.org/2012/08/how-to-embed-a-live-google-docs-spreadsheet-into-a-webpage/
Registering for Summer and Fall Classes
- Brian asked about a class that was split into 2 different options.
- Robert pulled the class up and confirmed the options were for in class and online.
- He shared that NWTC might be trying to get a count of how many students would be present in class and how many might attend online.
- The Covid restrictions are being loosened, but there could always be changes.
- Robert showed us how to add meeting minutes to the menu
- Brian noticed that the format was not correct.
- Robert showed us how to edit the format and cleaned up the menu
Next Meeting – April 22, 2021 3:30 – 4:30