WebD2 Club Meeting Minutes

Thursday, March 25, 2021 WebEx 3:30 – 4:30pm

In Attendance

  • Robert Buchholz
  • Brian Kallie
  • Jennifer Strader
  • Mike Wortman
  • Adam Bruce
  • Ayoub Ben Khedher

Agenda – Open Agenda

Subjects Discussed

  • Podcast
  • Meeting Invites/Reminders
  • Club Website
  • Subdomains
  • Next Meeting


  • Robert spoke with Chris Kuborn at campus radio station.
  • We can get it recorded and give it to Chris to put on the station.
  • Brian asked for confirmation of who is all on board for the podcast.
  • Frank, Adam, and Jennifer will be on the podcast.
  • Topic is a general overview of CSS, framework, offshoots, and upcoming functions.
  • We talked about doing the podcast on Discord.
  • Discord doesn’t have all the functions that WebEx has
  • We agreed to do the podcast on Webex
  • We have about 3 meetings before the end of semester so we should get a date set for recording.
  • We threw a bunch of possible dates out and April 15 sounded like a date that would work for everyone.
  • Recording is tentatively set for April 16 from 3:30 to whenever.
  • Robert suggested we all find a new CSS property to share on Trello.
  • He brought up Nested Rules

Meeting Invites/Reminders

  • Robert asked if anyone would like to take over sending the meeting invitations/reminders.
  • Adam volunteered to send the email to the group.
  • It was brought up for group to decide how many days in advance reminders needed to be sent.
  • Agreement was reached that the monday before the meeting would be sufficient notice.

Club Website

  • Brian asked if everyone had access.
  • Robert said that he was not sure that he had invited everyone to be a user on the website yet.
  • Brian and Adam talked about getting together over the weekend to work on the website.


  • Brian asked about subdomains
  • Robert showed us the process of setting them up
  • He said that he would have them ready by next meeting.

Next Meeting – Thursday, April 8, 2021, 3:30 to 4:30