WebD2 Club Meeting Minutes
Thursday, March 25, 2021 WebEx 3:30 – 4:30pm
- Robert Buchholz
- Brian Kallie
- Jennifer Strader
- Mike Wortman
- Adam Bruce
- Ayoub Ben Khedher
Agenda – Open Agenda
- Meeting Invites/Reminders
- Club Website
- Next Meeting
- Robert spoke with Chris Kuborn at campus radio station.
- We can get it recorded and give it to Chris to put on the station.
- Brian asked for confirmation of who is all on board for the podcast.
- Frank, Adam, and Jennifer will be on the podcast.
- Topic is a general overview of CSS, framework, offshoots, and upcoming functions.
- We talked about doing the podcast on Discord.
- Discord doesn’t have all the functions that WebEx has
- We agreed to do the podcast on Webex
- We have about 3 meetings before the end of semester so we should get a date set for recording.
- We threw a bunch of possible dates out and April 15 sounded like a date that would work for everyone.
- Recording is tentatively set for April 16 from 3:30 to whenever.
- Robert suggested we all find a new CSS property to share on Trello.
- He brought up Nested Rules
- Robert asked if anyone would like to take over sending the meeting invitations/reminders.
- Adam volunteered to send the email to the group.
- It was brought up for group to decide how many days in advance reminders needed to be sent.
- Agreement was reached that the monday before the meeting would be sufficient notice.
- Brian asked if everyone had access.
- Robert said that he was not sure that he had invited everyone to be a user on the website yet.
- Brian and Adam talked about getting together over the weekend to work on the website.
- Brian asked about subdomains
- Robert showed us the process of setting them up
- He said that he would have them ready by next meeting.